I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- On Friday we will see our grandchildren for the first time in three months. In this period of strangeness, being connected is the thing we have missed most.Read more ›
- Despite the losses and the upheaval there are moments, gifts really, that can touch us. May you see, hear and be open to the signs of new life.Read more ›
- As human beings we are meant to be in relationship with one another and with all creation. Connection is essential. We need each other.Read more ›
- Take time for those random conversations with the people you meet along the road, look into their eyes and see Jesus looking right back at youRead more ›
- Racism exists in our own communities! Open your eyes, and then do what is required of you “To seek justice, love kindness and walk humbly with your God.”Read more ›
- 30 Years Ago Today - A Day I Will Never Forget! I was ordained a minister of word, sacrament and pastoral care in the United Church of Canada, and now ...Read more ›
- You will feel the presence of the ancestors and avail yourself of their wisdom and love and you will think what mark will I leave - my footprint; my legacyRead more ›
- We laughed so hard! In the midst of that I could feel a release of the tension and the heaviness and the space around me felt lighter.Read more ›
- A look at Before. A look at Now. And then, I stopped to ponder the After. What will our new normal look like - the rat race or will we become the ocean.Read more ›
- Sabbath time - turn off the noises of the world, the voices; curl up and read a book, listen to music or sing or simply sit and listen in the silenceRead more ›