I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- Today, I invite you to spend some time with this old age prayer. Think about its meaning and then re-write it for yourself.Read more ›
- Imagine a world without divisions ... from an amazing book, One Drum “We are all one energy, one soul, one song and one drum”.Read more ›
- Council Comes (based on Psalm 4) ... Be angry but do not act in anger, seek the truth, do what is right, speak with grace.Read more ›
- All hell broke loose and the "shit" hit the fan but despite the difficulties we have grown, lived and loved. If you could see the journey whole, you might never undertake it ...Read more ›
- I celebrate and give thanks for the light my friend brings into the world and the love she so freely shares - the true meaning of Christmas.Read more ›
- My prayer is that you will have a moment to sit beneath the Bethlehem star and feel the presence and power of loveRead more ›
- A Lit Match - It is amazing to me that something so simple can carry such meaning - the light of hope and a flame of what can beRead more ›
- Our stories intersect and beliefs merge though different symbols and stories highlight our journey. If I had one wish this Christmas, it would be ...Read more ›
- The lighting of the candles began again last Sunday as we celebrate the advent of Jesus. It is still about hope, peace, joy and loveRead more ›
- “So today my prayer is that you will be blessed with a passion for possibility and see beyond what is to what could be.” As has been said many times in these last eight months “these are different times!” We have struggled through this pandemic,…Read more ›