I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- 30 Years Ago Today - A Day I Will Never Forget! I was ordained a minister of word, sacrament and pastoral care in the United Church of Canada, and now ...Read more ›
- You will feel the presence of the ancestors and avail yourself of their wisdom and love and you will think what mark will I leave - my footprint; my legacyRead more ›
- We laughed so hard! In the midst of that I could feel a release of the tension and the heaviness and the space around me felt lighter.Read more ›
- A look at Before. A look at Now. And then, I stopped to ponder the After. What will our new normal look like - the rat race or will we become the ocean.Read more ›
- Sabbath time - turn off the noises of the world, the voices; curl up and read a book, listen to music or sing or simply sit and listen in the silenceRead more ›
- We are the love that can bring hope to a broken and hurting world. We are the light that will shine the way through the tunnelsRead more ›
- I've seen God in a good many places in my lifetime so where did I see God on Monday? I saw God under my stove, in a pot of baked beans ...Read more ›
- A Journey through Holy Week - this year I have prepared videos of the Holy Week Monologues through the eyes of the women who were there.Read more ›
- When we are family, we are connected in a way that knows not the boundaries of time or distance. When we are grounded and connected we are able to rise upRead more ›
- How many times have I said that we have to learn to do church differently? In my wildest dreams I did not imagine this differently.Read more ›