I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- To be able to see the wonderful faces of my faith family (even with masks on!) is simply amazing and fills the spirit as nothing else can.Read more ›
- So much to consider as we enter this new phase of the pandemic. Wherever you find yourself in the midst of this anxious time, I pray that you will find that place that gives you refuge and strength.Read more ›
- In the quiet of the morning my mind wanders and I imagine what our community can become with building blocks and love. Read more ›
- Do what you have to do to tend to your spirit. Whatever it is, wherever it is, find it and allow your being to live.Read more ›
- Moving into the Unknown Requires a Balance of Body, Mind and Spirit. There are opportunities for creativity and the chance to evaluate.Read more ›
- Yesterday I had a wonderful visit with God. We played in the water, we laughed and we loved. We sat together and feasted on chicken and salad.Read more ›
- My reflections on the Changing Seasons of Our Lives and words of wisdom and prayer by Jan Richardson in her book Wisdom's PathRead more ›
- Finding time to nourish our spirit is more important than ever. I invite you to find your space. Go there daily, away from the chaos. Breathe deeply. Focus.Read more ›
- On Friday we will see our grandchildren for the first time in three months. In this period of strangeness, being connected is the thing we have missed most.Read more ›
- Despite the losses and the upheaval there are moments, gifts really, that can touch us. May you see, hear and be open to the signs of new life.Read more ›