I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- “So today my prayer is that you will be blessed with a passion for possibility and see beyond what is to what could be.” As has been said many times in these last eight months “these are different times!” We have struggled through this pandemic,…Read more ›
- The sun rises slowly and the scene before me, like a negative developing in a darkroom, begins to take on shape and form.Read more ›
- An adventure, the pumpkin people, and a turkey dinner brings the majesty of the world alive as we were treated to the song of the creatorRead more ›
- I share with you an Autumn Psalm of Fearlessness taken from “Prayers for a Planetary Pilgrim, by Edward HaysRead more ›
- Reflect on things that speak of abundance in your life. Allow that positive energy to permeate your being and lift you out of the darknessRead more ›
- To be able to see the wonderful faces of my faith family (even with masks on!) is simply amazing and fills the spirit as nothing else can.Read more ›
- So much to consider as we enter this new phase of the pandemic. Wherever you find yourself in the midst of this anxious time, I pray that you will find that place that gives you refuge and strength.Read more ›
- In the quiet of the morning my mind wanders and I imagine what our community can become with building blocks and love. Read more ›
- Do what you have to do to tend to your spirit. Whatever it is, wherever it is, find it and allow your being to live.Read more ›
- Moving into the Unknown Requires a Balance of Body, Mind and Spirit. There are opportunities for creativity and the chance to evaluate.Read more ›