I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- Who we are ... connected in such a manner that we are able to take the roller coaster ride and ultimately feel exhilarated and empowered; humbled and heldRead more ›
- It is about balance. We can get lost in the online world and be absent from the real world or we can find that happy space in between Read more ›
- Sitting in a rocking chair, a little girl curled up in my lap...Then I returned and felt renewed...the veil so thin between this realm and the divine oneRead more ›
- God-the presence of love, an energy that permeates all of life...present in everything, the good, the bad and the ugly, a constant companion on the journey. Read more ›
- As we open ourselves to the light that shines upon and within us; as Jesus walks among us and we look into his eyes may we feel his gaze ...Read more ›
- We have all been given gifts - different for each person. We must discover what we have to offer in making possibilities become realities.Read more ›
- My year end review is really about the blessings that surround me and the joy that comes with being a part of something larger than just me. I honour and give thanks for Read more ›
- In a few short days we will be celebrating the birth of Jesus and a love that comes as a gift to all the world. It is my prayer for you that ... Read more ›
- Winter is strange and difficult - mixtures of wonder, joy and love, darkness, struggle and sadness. But in the midst there is hope for rebirth and renewalRead more ›
- Living in Limbo - very much like Advent, a difficult place to be practically and spiritually. Yet, it is filled with messages of hope, peace, joy and love.Read more ›