I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- Remember that the road will not be always be easy and the way will not always be clearly defined but. if you step out, it can lead to something amazing!Read more ›
- we need to do some pretty serious house cleaning. With that comes a sense of freedom, a renewed energy and a clearer understanding of where we are heading.Read more ›
- The concept of eternal life becomes reality. when we find ourselves in the still point of the circle surrounded by people who reflect and embody the DivineRead more ›
- What defines beauty? Our perceptions of what is perfect is shaped and influenced by external forces. But really - Everything is Beautiful in its own wayRead more ›
- The church today must be nourished and empowered. Chldren must be a part of the church of NOW if we are to have a church of tomorrow.Read more ›
- An amazing scene - I heard the song of life and the rejoicing of the universe. I felt the breath of the Divine and witnessed the rebirth of a blessed soul.Read more ›
- Perhaps it is about how we react to the situations that happen. We have a choice. We either allow it to remain a pile of manure or spread it as fertilizerRead more ›
- I didn't think we had time for all the visitors that day. I was so busy 'doing' that I did not recognize Jesus as he entered my space to chat a whileRead more ›
- What is worship about? Not everything in a service is going to speak to everyone but I realized not long ago what worship is and what it is not.Read more ›
- Building dreams, one board at a time. Working together we can all build on what has been entrusted to us even though there will be mistakes along the wayRead more ›