I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- The right relationship with creation, understanding the Universe Story and knowing that death is a necessity without which there can be no life.Read more ›
- Father’s Day - what is the history; some are for and some against a special day to honour father or mother, each with good reason. But today I give thanksRead more ›
- how often blessings come in unexpected places and in the mundane and ordinary of the day.- calendars, conversations, job descriptions and graceRead more ›
- The weekend was energizing and draining! I never cease to be amazed at the depth of spirit present in our youth! And BONUS - I lost about 10 lbs.Read more ›
- Yes, I am certainly a church junkie! I cannot help but smile and feel joy in my heart as I write this. It is a privilege to be part of such activity. Read more ›
- May the Sense of WOW pervade our beings so we don't get caught up in the crisis of the moment, or the dreariness of a particular dayRead more ›
- I sit and allow myself to be held in these moments of connection. I can feel the warmth of the sun and I breathe in the breath of life ...Read more ›
- I felt like I was breaking some unbreakable rule - not funny! But nothing horrible happened. Move out of the comfort zone and be renewedRead more ›
- We have so much to learn from each other. If we could only get past our fear of difference then the doors of possibility could open.Read more ›
- Easter Sunday is the final in a series of monologues that takes us through the last week of Jesus life in the voices of women who were thereRead more ›