I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- There's a place that I go when I need to regain my strength. Just a short time in this space can renew a tired spirit and heal a wounded soul. Read more ›
- People have asked how I do what I do - not Sunday worship or activities of the church but rather funerals and crisis work that are part of my realityRead more ›
- Words have changed in meaning over the course of history. By choosing our words carefully and keeping in mind the story of others, we can open doors to experience the Divine, Read more ›
- When plans derail and you find yourself doing something totally different. Go with it! Perhaps it is exactly what you need.Read more ›
- ... confirmation, insight, pauses for reflection and a nurturing - providing context, hope, peace and a connection with something within and beyondRead more ›
- I hear my grandsons words - I can’t help but wonder if perhaps he knew something we did not. The building of the playground was indeed a present from Jesus.Read more ›
- I love balloons and the power they hold ... include silliness, colour, love and joy! And I believe that they certainly belong in church.Read more ›
- The right relationship with creation, understanding the Universe Story and knowing that death is a necessity without which there can be no life.Read more ›
- Father’s Day - what is the history; some are for and some against a special day to honour father or mother, each with good reason. But today I give thanksRead more ›
- how often blessings come in unexpected places and in the mundane and ordinary of the day.- calendars, conversations, job descriptions and graceRead more ›