I invite you to travel with me on my journey through faith. I publish a weekly blog which I call Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday's Thoughts. Here are excerpts of the most recent posts. Click on the graphic or the topic to access the full article.
Wednesday Wonderings and Thursday’s ThoughtsClick the title or the graphic to read the full message.
- An amazing scene - I heard the song of life and the rejoicing of the universe. I felt the breath of the Divine and witnessed the rebirth of a blessed soul.Read more ›
- Perhaps it is about how we react to the situations that happen. We have a choice. We either allow it to remain a pile of manure or spread it as fertilizerRead more ›
- I didn't think we had time for all the visitors that day. I was so busy 'doing' that I did not recognize Jesus as he entered my space to chat a whileRead more ›
- What is worship about? Not everything in a service is going to speak to everyone but I realized not long ago what worship is and what it is not.Read more ›
- Building dreams, one board at a time. Working together we can all build on what has been entrusted to us even though there will be mistakes along the wayRead more ›
- No gazebo or river this time but I open myself to spirit and to the four directions I call:for our guidance, strength and empowerment to face the day ahead.Read more ›
- Labour Day on Sandy Point - it has been 38 years since I was here to celebrate. I give thanks for the gift of this place and people.Read more ›
- We have an abundance of land and resources and we have freedom - freedom that should be extended to all who find home here. Anything less is not acceptable.Read more ›
- Each of us spend our lives in pursuit of happiness and fulfillment but the secret is not in your huge accomplishments, It is turnip greens.Read more ›
- There's a place that I go when I need to regain my strength. Just a short time in this space can renew a tired spirit and heal a wounded soul. Read more ›